NYSUT is clear:
- Stop the obsession with standardized testing!
- Invest in student learning, not testing!
- Devote time and resources to getting evaluations and common core right!
At every opportunity, NYSUT reiterates this message to education policymakers. Now you can add your individual voice about your students, school, district or campus.
Calling NYSUT members: Use this NYSUT-developed email form to speak up and speak out to the State Education Commissioner and Board of Regents. Tell them:
- How current teaching and learning conditions and obsession with testing impacts your students' success.
- What needs to be done to get student assessment and teacher evaluation right.
Share your solutions from the front lines of education by clicking here!